Rear House - 105 Christopher Street
Monthly Rent $5895
1 bed · 1 bath
Greenwich Village West. 105 Christopher Street (just one door west of Bleecker Street). We are holding an Open House to show a unique detached hidden REAR CARRIAGE HOUSE (circa 1879). This private house has been elegantly restored after a top-to-bottom high end renovation.
Features of this unique tri-level home include:
- Brick-lined exclusive and private English garden with freshly planted perennials and a picnic table and chairs.
- A new windowed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, white Shaker style wood cabinets with glass doors and exposed brick backsplash
- Dishwasher, microwave oven and wine refrigerator
- 1 ½ bathrooms, including a parlor floor half-bath with a large mirror.
- The windowed second floor bathroom has tenant-controlled heated floors, subway tiles, and all new fixtures including a post-modern wash basin on an oak table base
- Brand new stacked full size tango red washer and dryer
- Three closets, including a double sized closet in the bedroom, a linen closet and a third floor storage closet, as well as ample additional storage
- Large open third floor solarium with built-in bookshelves, desk and antique sconces
- Outdoor private wood deck
- Tenant-controlled heating and air conditioning system with three zones and remote controls
The rent is $5895 per month. There are NO FEES (except a $350 fee due only upon lease signing.)